Catch-Up Training (Hamilton, New Zealand) offer customised computer training and skill development specific to your needs. We show you how to use your Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote) more effectively by using: shortcut keys, templates, macros and much much more.
Customised computer training with experienced, patient tutors
Our trainers are experienced, very patient, and have a thorough understanding of how businesses need to operate. All training is a step-by-step process to ensure optimal learning and understanding, from beginners to more advanced users.
Your training options:
- Customised computer training using your gear, at your place, at your pace, at a time that suits you.
- One-to-one or small group tuition in: Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Attend time saving technology solutions to business problems (Wednesday workshops) off site or at your business. To register your interest email Heather Wickham.
- Attend our short (2 hrs) task focused training sessions (examples: mail merge, creating newsletters, personalised emails plus much more). To register your interest email Heather Wickham.
- Assist you when buying and setting up your computer at home (special deals for people on benefits or pensions – ID/card must be verified)
Your first consultation is complimentary. To book a meeting with Heather Wickham, email her at email@example.com.
The charge-out rate depends on the number of people, your location and your requirements. To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.