Microsoft Outlook courses available
Bring your own laptop loaded with Microsoft Outlook or have one-on-one or small group training.
Course dates: to be confirmed.
Microsoft Outlook is a fabulous tool to communicate with clients, organise your day, remember those important dates, arrange meetings, create to do lists and record your clients’ details.
This course is for people who are novice users of Outlook.
By attending this Microsoft Outlook course, you will learn how to:
- customize your own views
- get organised by creating folders
- insert or modify your own signature
- send secret emails
- drop and drag
- make those important emails stand out
- make the most of your calendar
- create appointments, meetings and reminders
- create to do lists
- create ‘Out of Office’ notifications
- use ‘Quick Parts’ to create, store and find reusable text
If you want to learn how to use more advanced features of Outlook, contact us.
For more information email Heather Wickham.